Once interviews have been shared, evaluators can review candidate videos and filter and compare candidates. This guide will show you how to access and review the candidate responses with some useful tips.
- Access your candidate responses
- For account members only
- Useful Tips
There are five types of Wepow user accounts: Owner, Administrator, Interviewer, Observer, and Reviewer. All accounts can be used to review candidates. The first four are paid accounts, whereas the Reviewer account is free.
Access your candidate responses
You will receive an email with an access link to review a candidate video. The email may contain more than one link if there are several candidates to review.
Sign up for your free reviewer account:
If you haven't already, we strongly recommend signing up to create your free Wepow account.
- Sign up by clicking on Create your account in the top right-hand corner.
- By registering for a Wepow account, you will be able to see multiple candidates at once in the same screen rather than one at a time.
- You will also be able to see the interviews that have been shared with you previously.
For account members only (Owner/Admin/Interviewer/Observer)
- Filter candidates within the interview:
- You have the option to search for candidates using the filter options located on the left-hand side of your screen. Just go to the interview in question and use the filters to locate a candidate.
- Search for a particular candidate:
- Go to the Candidate tab and enter the candidate's name or email address in the search bar.
- Navigate through the candidates and questions
- Use the Up and Down arrow keys to switch between candidate
- Use the Left and Right arrow keys to switch between questions.
- Compare candidates
- Select the checkbox next to the names of the candidates you would like to compare. All selected candidates will appear on the same screen so you can easily switch between them to compare responses and content.
- Review on the go
- If you are on the go, you can use our mobile app for recruiters. Just keep in mind that you will only be able to see the candidates for interviews you have previously followed on the webpage. You may need to login to the website to follow new interviews.
- How to evaluate a candidate
- To learn how to evaluate your candidates, please review this article: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/201921667