Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a Wepow video interview?
A. A WePow video interview is a digital interview that you can take from the comfort of your own home.
Q. How does a Wepow video interview work?
A. Wepow's innovative platform utilizes the camera in your computer or mobile device to complete your video interview. Depending on what type of interview (pre-recorded or live) you have been asked to participate in you will either be asked a set of pre-recorded questions, or given a link to connect with your interviewer in real time. We recommend reviewing a few of our best practices to ensure you have a strong presence and an impactful interview experience.
Q. What will I need for my Wepow video interview?
A. Very little is needed to connect to your interview. Below is a short list of requirements.
- A reliable internet connection
- A webcam
- A microphone
- A quiet environment
- A well-lit location (make sure no light is directly in view of the webcam)
- A winning smile and great attitude!
Q. What can I expect during a Wepow pre-recorded video interview?
A. During a Wepow pre-recorded interview, you can expect the following:
- You will see a video of your interviewer asking a question.
- You will be given the opportunity to replay the question one additional time if needed.
- Your interviewer will give you some time to think about your answer.
- After the "thinking time" is done, you will begin recording your answer.
- This process will continue until your interview is over. It's that simple.
Q. What should I wear during my Wepow video interview?
A. We suggest you wear what you would choose for an in-person interview with the company (slippers are optional of course).