|Our platform provides a unique and flexible experience for you to respond to your pre-recorded interview using a mobile device.|
1. When to use your mobile device?
Using a mobile device is a great way to complete your interview on the go. It is also a great alternative when you experience problems with your computer, for example:
- No camera or microphone installed
- Internet connection is slow.
- Problems accessing interview
How to corroborate your interview's availability on a mobile
It's important to note that not all pre-recorded interviews are available on mobile. To verify, access your interview invitation and click on Start my interview.
If an error message as the one below appears, it is not supported on mobile devices and you will need to use a computer to complete your interview.
2. Device requirements
We currently support high-end iOS and Android devices with up-to-date operating systems. Your device must have:
- Front-facing camera
- Enough storage space to download and record your interview (a typical interview can require around 200MB)
- Good internet connection to download and to upload your interview. We recommend a WiFi connection
Click here to see a full list of device specifications we currently support.
Download the app
- You can look up Wepow Candidate in your device's app store or click on an image below.
3. Got technical problems?
If you have any problems please contact us at any time. We provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can contact us by tapping on Support. You can also reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Help Center.