We know the importance of meeting with candidates face-to-face, therefore we have built Live 2.0, to enable you and your hiring team to have a live meeting with candidates, making things easy for both parties while keeping a personal interview.
- Creating a New Live Position
- Scheduling a Live Meeting
- Editing a Meeting Invitation
- Accessing a Live Meeting
Creating a New Position
- Click on Live 2.0 tab - found on your top menu.
- Create a new Live interview, this action will give you the ability to schedule several meeting for that particular position.
- Choose if you want to record the meetings, this will allow you to share the recording with people that did not attend but would like to review the interview.
- Save and start scheduling your first meeting.
Scheduling an Interview
As soon as you click on Save, you will be directed to that specific interview. All live meetings scheduled for this position will appear as a link here.
To Schedule an Interview, just click on the link with this name on the top left corner of the window.
- Select a time and duration of your interview.
- Add candidate and participants details.
- At the bottom of the scheduling screen you can edite the email invitation.
- Click Save to schedule your live meeting and send the invitation to the participants.
You can always go back and edit an interview, add participants or reschedule for a different time.
Live meetings have different status
- Scheduled: Interview is set to happen in a future date
- Open: The live interview room is open and both candidates and participants are able to access the meeting.
- Successful: When 2 or more participants meet in the live room at the same time.
- Unsuccessful: When participants did not connect at the same time. This can happen when no one showed up or 1 or more participants joined but at different times and they did not overlap.
- Canceled: When the live meeting is canceled by you or another college.
In addition, the links to your right will allow you to:
|Copy the Link to the interview|
|Edit the interview’s invitation information such as time and date for the interview, and the amount of interviewers you would like to invite. You may also access the editing window by clicking on top of the candidate’s name listed on the scheduled interviews screen.|
Editing an Interview Invitation
When accessing the editing screen, you will be able to change information such as the date and time for the interview, as well as deleting or adding new reviewers to it; however, the only piece of information that will not allow modifications is the Candidate section. If needing to change this portion of the information, you may delete the interview and start again with the correct data.
Once all the editing is completed, click on the Save button and then Confirm your selection by clicking on the corresponding option. Take into consideration that any changes performed to the interview’s information will trigger an update email to be sent to all participants for this interview.
Access a Live Interview
In order to access a Live Interview on the date and time it was scheduled to occur, access the link you have received by email or copy the link from the live list.
Remember Live meeting rooms open 60 minutes prior to the scheduled time, and remain open for 5 hours.
Go explore Wepow Live and create your first interview, please let us know if you have any questions.
We area always happy to help.
To find more information regarding Live 2.0 interview, you may click on the following link https://wepow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205301777