We understand coordinating a live meeting with all participants can be a lot of back and forth that's why Planner is the fastest and most convenient way to do so.
Hiring managers are busy people and your candidates' availability might vary from day to day so giving them the option to pick a time from a variety of slots seems the right way to go.
So let's start learning what a planner is.
What is a Planner
Think of Planner as your personal assistant where you define your hiring team, set dates and times you want to meet, and specify all setting you want to replicate in every live meeting scheduled inside that container.
Creating a Planner
1. Click the "New Planner" button inside your planner tab
2. Add a name to your planner, a good name will help you remember what this planner is for. i.e. Internship Program Summer 2018
3. Set your hiring team. Add the interviewers that will be part of the live meetings.
Note: All interviewers' emails need to be using the same calendar service, make sure you use their corporate email or we won't be able to sync their calendars.
4. Select your meeting duration and the time window when candidates will be able to schedule meetings. For example, Start Interviewing from Monday, January 22 until Friday, April 15, 2018.
5. Set Which days would you be interviewing. for this example we have decided to accept meeting on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 am to 1 pm.
Great, your planner is ready!
Start Inviting Candidates
After creating your planner the next step is to add or import candidates. This step can be as flexible as you want and you can keep inviting candidates for as long as your planner is open (Remember the "Start" and "End date" when configuring your planner)
1. Select a live interview to link the meetings scheduled inside your planner. This step is important to be able to see recordings and export data related to your live meetings. (You can also create new live interviews at this step)
2. Manually add or import candidates from an excel sheet.
3. Preview available slots. In this calendar view, you will be able to see when your interviewers are busy and the time options your candidates will be able to choose from.
Note: This view shows a preview of the Hiring Team calendars if they schedule something else the next time a candidate opens the invitation the available slots will be refreshed with the latest calendar information.
How will my candidates schedule the meeting
After creating the new meeting and inviting candidates, an email will be sent to all your candidates with an invitation to schedule a live meeting.
Once the candidate picks a slot we will send a meeting confirmation to all participants and block your interviewers' calendar.
If you have any questions regarding how planner works feel free to reach out, we're always here to help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.