- Umantis integration features
- Umantis Tenant ID (Provided by the client)
- Umantis automatic import
- Umantis automatic import interface (normally the client umantis URL followed with the path /Public/Import/HTTPInterface, i.e. https://www.google.com/url?q=https://recruitingapp-90263340.umantis.com/Public/Import/HTTPInterface
Also, Umantis needs to configure the following links:
- “Create WePow Interview” in the Candidate Overview pages for your positions.
- “Send WePow Interview” on the application details page.
Umantis integration features
Create a new interview in Umantis
You can create your interviews in Umantis to later link it to your Wepow account.
1. Select the option Applicant Management and scroll down to "actions" and click "Create new interview."
2. A new page displays to add all the job information. If the position number is blank, a number is automatically generated for this job
3. The new job is created. In this new page, all the interview information can be edited and approved. Modify the job description for additional information. To make the job available, edit the General information section to approve this job.
3. In the Status section, select "Approved" and click save
4. In the Job Description page, create a new application and enter the applicant data to check for duplicates
5. In the new page, register the new application for the candidate and fill all the information. Make sure to fill the two mandatory fields.
Linking an Umantis Job to a Wepow interview
Once the interview is completed, and the application is created the Candidate overview tab is displayed. Follow the next steps to link an Umantis' job to a Wepow interview.
1. In the lower left side of your screen, under the Navigation section, click "create wepow interview."
2. The Wepow app will be triggered. After authenticating click the new interview button.
3. The Umantis Vacancy ID field is prepopulated with the Umantis job number for the position. (The default deadline is set to individual deadline)
Invite candidates to take Wepow interview
1. From the application management section, go to applications and select your candidate
2. In the resume tab, go to the lower left side of the screen and click on the option "Send Wepow Interview."
3. A new window with the Wepow App is opened where the candidate data is prepopulated in the Wepow form. Click continue
4. After clicking send, the candidate is invited to take the video interview through Wepow.
Review interview details in Umantis
From the "applications" detail page and the resume tab from the candidate, after the video interview is completed, Umantis receives the next information:
- Video interview status
- Invitation sent date
- Interview completion date
- Link to the applicant answers in Wepow
2. After clicking the option to watch the interview, the video interview is displayed for review
Thank you for using the Wepow Help Center! Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service, and improve your experience when applying for a new job online!
Please sign in to leave a comment.