OneLogin is a single sign-on provider, which makes it easy to manage your application logins and permissions.
1. Click on the Apps tab and select the option "Add Apps." In the new page, search for the application SAML Test Connector (SP)
2. After selecting the app, configure the Connector. Add the name for your app under the "Display Name" field.
* Enter the fields information with the below values:
- Audience: https://wepowapp.com
- Receipient: https://wepowapp.com
- ACS (Consumer) URL Validator: ^https:\/\/wepowaccountsubdomain\.wepowapp\.com\/sso\/saml\/consume
- ACS (Consumer) URL: https://wepowaccountsubdomain.wepowapp.com/sso/saml/consume
- Single Logout URL: https://wepowaccountsubdomain.wepowapp.com/en/logout
- Login URL: https://wepowaccountsubdomain.wepowapp.com/sso/saml/init
Once all the information is entered, click "Save."
3. The next section to update is "Parameters." Depending on the quantity of user roles and teams, the values of the parameters can be added. These are the values to add:
- is_owner (custom)
- wepow_role_1 (number added depending on the total users added to the account) (custom)
- wepow_team_1 (number added depending on the total teams added to the account) (custom)
* The only value by default is the email.
Check this guide to create custom fields
Add the field name with the values mentioned above and check the "Flags" box
Click to edit the information from the parameter.
Edit the "value" field select the custom value created.
4. Once the parameters are configured it is necessary to create your users, teams, and mappings
From OneLogin copy the information from the tab "SSO" copy the "SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)" and "SLO Endpoint (HTTP)" URLs and paste them in the Wepow app under the Single Sign-on section
Copy the certificate X.509 from OneLogin
Copy the certificate and paste it in the X.509 Certificate section in the Wepow App.
If "Auto-provision" is enabled, users should be created from OneLogin.
Thank you for using the Wepow Help Center! Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service, and improve your experience when applying for a new job online!