Find answers to our most commonly asked Pre-recorded interview questions!
- What is a video interview?
- Can I complete my interview using my mobile phone?
- What are the technical requirements for candidates using Wepow?
- I do not have all the hardware required. Any suggestions?
- My interview expired or it is no longer available, what can I do?
Network / Uploading problems
- Connectivity issues?
- System froze / I cannot move forward with my interview
- Cannot upload my interview from my mobile device
A Wepow video interview is a set of questions that the company's recruitment team has previously recorded to get to know you better. The best thing about a video interview is that you can take it at your convenience from the comfort of your own home. It is a fantastic way for the recruiter to get to know you better and bring your resume to life.
More details here: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021605353
Yes, we support both Android and iOS mobile devices. More information here: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021426834
You can find them here: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021426294
Unfortunately, a computer with a camera or supported iOS or Android mobile devices is required in order to take a Wepow interview. These can often be found at public libraries or FedEx style office stores. In case you don’t have access to these items we recommend you to contact the Organization trying to interview you directly and ask them for alternative interview methods.
If you have missed your interview deadline or you are seeing the following text when trying to access it:
This interview invitation is no longer available.
Interview invitations become inactive when:
- You completed your interview
- You opted-out your interview
- The interview deadline is passed
- The recruiter closed or deleted the interview
If you think your interview invitation should be active, please contact email@example.com.
Please contact the company that is trying to interview you, and request them an extension. You can do this by replying to the original invitation email that you received.
Devices (camera / microphone)
Please make sure to close any other app or program that might be using your camera / microphone and refresh your browser. If the problem continues, please restart your computer especially if you are using a Mac.
Please check out these articles if you are experiencing problems with your microphone:
- I can't hear myself: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021605293
- Adjust your computer’s microphone settings: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021605333
Please check out these articles if you are experiencing problems with your camera and can’t see yourself on screen:
- I can’t see myself on screen: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021604953
- My Lenovo camera is not working: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021426334
Network / Uploading problems
Because of the type of transmission required for video interviews, you may encounter some issues during the interview related to connectivity. Please check this article for tips on how to fix this: https://support.wepow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021605553
At times, internet connections drop for a while and come back up, as a result, your Wepow connection may drop, you just need to refresh your browser or click on the interview link one more time then you will be back to the interview and start from your last completed question.
Make sure you have a strong and reliable Internet connection.
The problem you are experiencing occurs when the connection to our servers is lost and it is common for slow Internet connections. To fix it:
- Close the Wepow app.
- Re-open Wepow.
- The app will try to upload your interview once again.
For more detail information on how to resume your interview upload process please check the following articles: