It is easy to share candidate interviews with other evaluators, either manually or using our useful auto-share feature. Once you have shared interviews, you can then track evaluators' access and feedback. Just follow the simple steps below!
- Go to the interview in question and find the candidate you want to share. You can filter candidates by Complete to find all candidates that have completed the interview.
- Select the checkbox of the candidate(s) you wish to share.
- Click the Share icon above the list and enter the email address of the evaluators you wish to share the candidate(s) with. You can also enter a message to the evaluators if you wish. Select Done to send to evaluators.
- Go to the Evaluation View of a candidate by clicking on the candidate name. Use arrow buttons to go to the next or previous candidate video.
- Click on the Share icon to the right of the screen to enter an email address and an optional message.
- Select Done to send to evaluators.
Wepow has made it easier for you to share, evaluate and collaborate with hiring managers and team members with our new Auto-Share feature. You will no longer need to manually invite evaluators when you want to share your candidate's interviews - Wepow can do it for you.
This means that all evaluators will be notified when candidates complete their interviews at the same time as you are.
Here is our step-by-step video guide of how to use this new tool:
Activating the auto-share feature
- Go to the Pre-Recorded Interview tab and click on the Share icon that appears on the right-hand side of the interview.
- Enter the email address of the evaluator with whom you want to share all candidate interviews for this position.
- The auto-share icon will now appear next to the interview name.
- All interviews for this position will now automatically be shared with this evaluator.
Deactivating the auto-share feature
- Click on the share icon to the right of the interview listing and then click the Trash icon next to the email address. Interviews for this position will no longer be shared with this evaluator.
Evaluator TabThe Evaluator tab has a number of useful features for tracking the candidate content you have shared. You can access the Evaluator tab through the interview page. Here, you will see a list of evaluators that this interview has been shared with.
- Revoke an evaluator's access to the interview by selecting the checkbox and clicking on the Trash icon.
- See when the interview was last accessed.
- View the number of interviews shared with an evaluator.
- If more than one candidate interview has been shared with this evaluator, you can click on the number in the Share column and delete the interview you want to revoke access for.
- View the status of the interview to see if it has been evaluated, seen or not seen at all by the evaluator(s).
- View the link to copy and share the interview manually with the evaluator(s).